01 July 2010

The Little Seed: Organic Baby

For those parents out there interested in organic fabrics, you'll be happy to hear that The Little Seed can be found at Target. I was browsing the baby aisles today and found them on an end-cap, away from all of the other clothing. It was one of the only areas in the store that had clothing WITHOUT useless graphics on them. When I'm looking for basics, it's tough to find them, but The Little Seed delivers. My 6-month-old bought himself some new bibs! (he has T$, you know) 



Read an exclusive interview with The Little Seed about their Target release on Petite Planet.


image: Petite Planet

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing about these! As you and I share the feelings about useless graphics on so many baby items... I was waiting for the release of these. I bought two sets of bibs, two onsies, and one bath towel. I lucked out with a temporary price cut :)

    ReplyDelete