|Everyday Minerals promise|
"Whaaat? For mineral make-up? Isn't that so popular right now?"
I had to give it a try.
So, here's my Top 10 Reasons you should try Everyday Minerals:
1) The products are organic, all natural and cruelty free. (Yes, even the lip balms and lipstick!)
2) The mineral base actually helped my sensitive skin to "normalize" after a period of dealing with really frustrating dry, irritated spots.
3) It has great coverage without making me oily or breaking out.
4) They sell amazing bamboo brushes that work fabulously.
5) The color selection is pretty great.
6) It doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
7) The products last a long time.
8) You can buy large or mini sample sizes, or simply try out colors for free in sample size (that still last quite a while).
9) They always have good promos that include free samples, new colors or products, and discounts with a certain dollar amount.
|(Screen shot of Everyday Minerals site)|
Shout out to Jen and Trish... They're givers. Thanks for introducing me to EM!