22 July 2010

Treat Your Face Well

Everyday Minerals promise
A couple of years ago I was visiting my "girlfriend-slash-cousin" and she gave me some mineral make-up that didn't match her skin tone. Lucky me, I was a match! She also mentioned that if I went online to the web site of Everyday Minerals I would be able to try samples of any color, for FREE.

"Whaaat? For mineral make-up? Isn't that so popular right now?"
I had to give it a try.

So, here's my Top 10 Reasons you should try Everyday Minerals:

1) The products are organic, all natural and cruelty free. (Yes, even the lip balms and lipstick!)
2) The mineral base actually helped my sensitive skin to "normalize" after a period of dealing with really frustrating dry, irritated spots.
3) It has great coverage without making me oily or breaking out.
4) They sell amazing bamboo brushes that work fabulously.
5) The color selection is pretty great.
6) It doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
7) The products last a long time.
8) You can buy large or mini sample sizes, or simply try out colors for free in sample size (that still last quite a while).
9) They always have good promos that include free samples, new colors or products, and discounts with a certain dollar amount.

(Screen shot of Everyday Minerals site)
I had tried so many different products, but this one really worked for me! Go to the About menu and hit Everyday Tools. Then click on "Let us help you get started" to find your color. You'll receive free samples and you'll just have to pay for shipping. After you figure out your color(s) you can buy the full sizes, which only cost around $12 each. Seriously.

www.leapingbunny.org
10) They are a part of the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics. Know what you put on your face.

Shout out to Jen and Trish... They're givers. Thanks for introducing me to EM!

No comments:

Post a Comment