21 May 2011

Toasted Bliss!

toasted oat flax bread with coconut oil & sunflower seed butter
Part of yesterday morning's breakfast involved a new product that I just purchased. I don't even know where to begin... I'm a bit too excited about this toast!!

Ok, I'll start with this:

1) I received an offer on Daily Candy$10 for $20 of soap.com products. You can still get in on this if you've never ordered from them before!

2) I purchased a list of things I've been needing, plus a few things I want to try. One of those things is Coconut Oil (as a food additive or supplement).

3) I opened said coco goodness and spread it on my oat flax toast. I topped that with my new sunflower seed spread (I've developed an allergy to peanut butter so I'm trying substitutes) and took a bite.

4) I ran to grab my camera and took a picture of it to share with you all! I just couldn't believe how incredibly delicious it was!

I felt ridiculous, but at the same time there was an urgency. When something is THAT good, my friends that love coconut need to know. They just need to know.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you realize how dire the need can be, for a coconut fiend like myself, to be able to share in this kind of joy!! I LOVE!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP!!!!! I can't wait to try!!! My baker boy is currently downstairs revamping Lola's leche flan with maple syrup and coconut milk...I can't wait to test the white boy version of mama's Pinoy treat :) Running to that deal for oil...You're a genius!

    ReplyDelete