09 February 2011

Mixed Bowling

There is something so appealing about a set of mixing bowls. Or, maybe it's just the appeal of bowls nesting within each other...filling that nurturing hole in a woman's being. Comfortable, sweet, proportioned – whatever best describes YOUR prerequisite for a set of bowls – here are a few of my favorites that I've seen lately.

Lost & Found: le souk olive wood nesting bowls

I love the olive wood set above from Lost & Found. I can imagine using this sweet family for ingredients while cooking.

My mixing vessels? Well, I own a set of 5 shallow metal bowls that have the same height but different circumferences. Suits me fine, but when I get more kitchen space, I'm getting a set of deeper nesting beauties. You see, there are plenty of artsy nesting bowls out there, but the perfect set is where form meets function.

Tropical Nesting Bowls at Patina

Of course, there is my favorite Cinderella vintage bowls (as seen on the "What I'd Love" tab above). I have the second blue bowl. 
Cinderella bowls (vintage pyrex) at Modern Findings

No comments:

Post a Comment