30 June 2010

Blog Favorite: Make Grow Gather by Kelly Wilkinson

There are a LOT of blogs out there to help inspire me as a new blogger, but there is one that somehow fits into a neat little gift that I can't wait to open! When I see there is a new post I get a happy feeling and look forward to to the *click click* of my mouse. A bit nerdy for me to admit? Maybe. Maybe it's what we have in common – the middle sister thing...or the Bay Area thing...or perhaps the "doing everything I want to be doing" thing? Whatever it is, I really recommend Make Grow Gather. Give it a whirl and you may discover what you love about Kelly's world too.

Oh, and I can't forget to mention the fabulous giveaway this weekend! Leave a comment for Kelly and you'll be in the running for a pair of beautiful napkins and a gorgeous tote from Flowie (Bay Area designer, Yaling, that used to live in my old 'hood).

Cloth napkins are a staple in our kitchen and dining room. It's so much easier to throw them in the wash after a few uses (yes, keep yours in your own place setting everyday) than to buy paper napkins every month. Well, Yaling's napkins would be for the weekends with our guests! Beauty oozes all over her site, so please give it a browse.

Image via MakeGrowGather via Flowie

No comments:

Post a Comment